Sport for Business, in partnership with Mason Alexander Sports, is hosting a special Transition from Sport to Business Breakfast in Dublin on Tuesday, May 1st.
We will be joined by former World Boxing Champion Andy Lee; Ireland’s most capped International sports star Nikki Symmons and former Irish Rugby Player Gordon D’Arcy for an exclusive gathering of sporting and business leaders to discuss:
- Transfer of Skills from Sport to Business
- Preparation for Transition
- Adding Value to a Business
Why should you attend?
- Special guest speakers
- Specialist advice on making a career transition
- Meeting fellow leaders in the sporting and business communities
What better way to kick-start the month of May!
Who will this event be of interest to?
- Sporting organisations looking to help their athletes
- High performers in one sphere looking to transition to another
- Brands looking to engage with high performers
There are only a limited number of places available so act today if you would like to join us.
- Buy your tickets today on the Sport for Business Website!